Here is Logan and Addie with one of their Sunday School teachers Ms. Diane
Sunday at church Logan's sunday school class got to sing in the servie. Addie has been talking about it all week and practicing the songs with Logan and knew them perfectly and then when it came time to get up there and sing she was not going to have it. Logan did AWESOME....it was hilarious...he wanted to be front and center and right in front of the microphone...the whole thing was hilarious and I was so glad I had it all on video and then stupid me let Logan watch the video on my camera and he deleted it. I would have never of thought he would have figured out how but he did and now....no video...I am a little sad but over it :(. Here are some pictures instead.
Here is Logan and Addie with one of their Sunday School teachers Ms. Diane
He was so into singing...i am pretty sure he wouldn't have minded being the only one on stage singing. Poor Tyler wanted to share a microphone with Logan and he was being not so nice and wanted it all too himself.
Here is Logan and Addie with one of their Sunday School teachers Ms. Diane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment