This has been a really busy week. Addie's birthday, dr. appts, meet the teacher, etc...here are a few other activities I have captured. Here is Logan in his Karate class...he likes it but I am still not so sure this is for him. I think he will enjoy T-ball much more this fall and he is absolutely obsessed with baseball. Addie had her 2yr checkup this week. She did really well...she cried for a second with the shots and then realized she had bandaids and all was well...my kids LOVE LOVE LOVE (I can't even begin to express how much they love) bandaids. They would probably hurt themselves just to get them. You are not cool at our house unless you are wearing bandaids. So she was happy when she saw she had "3" of them on her legs. She weighed a little over 23 lbs (tiny little thing) and I know bad mom but I can't remember how tall she was. I will have to look it up later. Dr. said everything looks great!

Logan also met his teacher this week and one of them is actually someone we grew up going to church with so that will be nice. I think he is really going to enjoy preschool. I am excited for him.

No comments: