Go 'Stros

We made a last minute decision to go to the game tonight and just grabbed some tickets from a scalper. The kids were super excited. I think this was the first game Addie was really excited about going to. She was so excited she wouldn't eat dinner and just kept saying "i go see astros game". Logan literally eat, sleeps and breathes baseball...to say he is obsessed is an understatement.
Logan and his Papa.

Logan thought it was awesome that daddy had a matching shirt.

Addie was very dissappointed that she was the only one without an astros shirt but I could not find one for her that was worth spending the money on anywhere....they all said first astros shirt or something along those lines and not very cute. I have my eye out for a pink one :)






Logan wanted a foam finger and of course Papa went and got him one :)
Future Baseball player...



So excited to be at an Astros game!


No comments: