Mommy and Logan day...

Yesterday I wanted to spend the day with my Logan just me and him so we decided on Incredible Pizza. He loved it here...last time I don't remember really caring for the place but maybe since Logan is older now and can do most of the things it made it much more fun. We enjoyed a game of bowling, putt putt, and air hockey and then he LOVED the bumber cars. As we were leaving the bumper cars I fell and twisted my ankle all the way around and fell on top of it. Ouch is all I can say. Well this cut our day together short. I was quite dissappointed. Ryan had to come get us and my dad came with him so that he could drive my other car home. This made for quite the day. My foot is still so swollen and now turning black and blue...I am not sure if i have broken it yet or not or maybe just torn some ligaments but it hurts reagardless. Logan was such a trooper. He had so much fun and keeps talking about going back. So if I can ever get up and walk again we will have to have another little date there :)
I do have to say I have an amazing husband taking care of me. Anything I want he gets me and is always getting me new bags of ice and rebandaging my foot up. He has been so great and on top of that taking care of the kiddos. Lots of brownie points for him this weekend!





No comments: