Here she is her tutu I made her and some high heeled shoes...she has now mastered running in these...I am pretty sure I could not walk in them. The girl loves her shoes...she tried to wear them today to go take Logan to Karate :) I did not let her wear the shoes...but she did wear her crown.
The After Party
Addison has had so much fun playing with all her new gifts...more than anything she has enjoyed playing dress up. She is all girl. She loves the play earrings and wears them everywhere we go.
Here she is her tutu I made her and some high heeled shoes...she has now mastered running in these...I am pretty sure I could not walk in them. The girl loves her shoes...she tried to wear them today to go take Logan to Karate :) I did not let her wear the shoes...but she did wear her crown.
Here she is in her new apron Aunt Pam made her...She loves pretending to be cooking in the kitchen.
Here she is her tutu I made her and some high heeled shoes...she has now mastered running in these...I am pretty sure I could not walk in them. The girl loves her shoes...she tried to wear them today to go take Logan to Karate :) I did not let her wear the shoes...but she did wear her crown.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment