Big Day

Today was Logan's first day of preschool...and he survived...or shall I say his teachers survived :) No...they said he was really good. He was so excited to go and I was so excited for him. I did not think I would be sad but I was...and Addie and I sure did miss him. He had lots to carry...backpack, lunch kit and napmat...he said "mom, it's like we are going on vacation". When we got there this morning they had an activity that they wanted the parents to do with the kids before we left. Logan was ready to get started. Addie also wanted to do the activity. She was kind of hoping I was going to leave her too I think :) She did not want to leave.

My big preschooler...
While Logan was at school Addie and I went to story time at PBK and then went to Sweet and Sassy to get her haircut. Her she is glitter and all.

Her sweet little haircut...she really has to be the cutest little girl in the whole wide world.
She was so ready to go get "LoLo" from school. She couldn't wait to show him her new haircut. Her she is having a snack on the way to pick Logan up from school.

No comments: