The Birthday Girl

Addie had a busy day on her birthday...here is the little superstar eating a blueberry muffin for breakfast...who says it has to be sunny to have on sunglasses. I racked my brain trying to think of something special to do that Addie would enjoy and what does she enjoy better than books...we went to story time at the library. Jesica and the kids met us up there and they all seemed to enjoy every minute of it.
Addie is in heaven....

We went with Kris out to lunch for a burger and here is the little princess waiting for our food.
...and then cupcakes at Forest Bakery...yumm.....

We went out with Nonny and Papa for dinner at Freebirds (Logan's choice). I know it was Addie's birthday but I think Addie and I were still full from lunch.
We love this precious birthday girl and our family would not be complete without her...

We already had our cake...now for ice cream...

The kids did not want to go to bed and I can not imagine why (it couldn't possibly be from all the sugar they ate). We had a fun day with our precious Angel and hope it was as special for her as it was for us.

No comments: