Babies and Birthdays

It was a pretty typical Saturday for us. Ryan had to go into the office today for a while and Addie and I had a baby shower to go to for Shawna. She is having a sweet little baby girl and we can't wait to meet little Avery. She is so cute pregnant...I wish I would have looked that good. Girl time....



After the baby shower I met up with my parents to get Logan and then we headed over to Colton's for his 2nd Birthday....what a little cutie he is!

From there we met up with Ryan and went over to Kris and Greg's to celebrate their birthdays since Greg's was on Wednesday and Kris' is tomorrow. We made pizzas and had some super yummy cupcakes...



Everyone got to blow out candles....

What a silly boy....



My kids are all sugared up but believe it or not I had no problems putting them down because they were exhausted. Tomorrow is church and then RELAXation! Looking forward to our beach trip next week!

No comments: