The gang...except for Ryan (who had to go back to work) and my mom (who was taking the picture).
Beach Getaway
Well finally I have gotten the beach picutres up...and yes...there are a lot...I couldn't choose just a few as usual. They are in absolutely no certain order. We had a lot of fun and really enjoyed the beach and pools. We hope to go back here again next year.
The gang...except for Ryan (who had to go back to work) and my mom (who was taking the picture).
This was one of the pools. It had a little lazy river that was so relaxing and I liked that most of the pool was shaded.
On Thursday the boys went on a guided fishing tour...they caught this shark...

We spent Thursday night on the strand. We went and ate at Willie G's and then went to Kings Ice cream parlor there on the strand that I have been going to since we were kids.
Logan and Daddy enjoying some yummy ice cream.
Ryan and Katie at dinner...
The morning the boys went fishing the kids and us girls spent the morning at the pool.

Before we left on Saturday we had to go on a ferry ride. Little did I know that the wait to get back to Galveston would be "3" hours....are you kidding me. So my dad told me it would be quicker to go home from Boliver and it was...I felt bad for my parents and their friends because they were going back to the beach condo and had to wait in that line...and it was my idea to go on the ferry....AGGGHHH....At least the kids enjoyed it though....

This is a picture of the dining area/living area of our condo
and the kitchen
The kids having fun with Papa.
This was the bedroom that we slept in and it had a nice big bathroom which I loved. Makes you feel more like you are at home.
Addie and Aunt Katie really bonded this weekend...this is one sleepy Addie about to fall asleep on Aunt Katies shoulder.
Floating along the lazy river...
Me and my precious babies...


Always wanted to float by herself...her she looks like she is trying to drink the water.

Both these kiddos sure love their aunt and uncle...
These were the condos that we stayed in.
The gang...except for Ryan (who had to go back to work) and my mom (who was taking the picture).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment