Addison's 2nd Birthday Party

Addie had her 2nd Birthday party on Saturday. We had a lot fun and she loved her minnie party. Thanks to everyone who got to come...it meant a lot to us you being there. Addie and Eli are playing with her new birthday presents. Aunt Kristi came late and so here is Addie opening her present from her...it is her halloween costume...a kitty cat and so stinkin cute!
Addie and her little buddy Camden.
Nonny and Addie
She had so much fun opening her presents.
Taking a break....
Excited about one of the minnie dolls she got...she loved all her presents...i did too...they were all so girly and so much fun
Misss Katrina


She made this face a lot while opening her presents...she would say "awww"
Cupcake madness...

She was so proud of herself for blowing out her candle.

Our little "2" year old...she is growing up way too fast.
getting all nice and dirty out on the trampoline.
Two cute little boys

The cute little mickey rice crispy treats I made (oh and thanks Debbie for helping me make them and doing a lot of the work)
Fun party decorations
I love to decorate for parties...then my house seems so plain after all the decorations are down..her is the birthday banner I made

1 comment:

Laura said...

So cute! Maddie has the same halloween costume-I can't wait for her to wear it!