It was a busy week. This week I am getting ready for Addies party on Saturday...I can't believe she is turning "2" :(
A little of this and a little of that....
I am a little behind on updating but here is most of our week (but backwards). Saturday we went with the Engelmans to Lowe's for the Build and Grow project. This was our first time and we loved it. They give each kid an apron, goggles and a packet to put together along with a hammer. This week they made school buses. Logan was so proud of the school bus he made.
Finishing Touches
Me helping Addie...she had to have her hand on the hammer at all times while in use....

Daddy and Logan working on the school bus

This is a picture of a rainbow in our back yard last week....I thought it was so pretty and the kids thought it was great too.
We also went to Chuck E Cheese this past week with some friends. Always a big hit with my gang.
It was a busy week. This week I am getting ready for Addies party on Saturday...I can't believe she is turning "2" :(
It was a busy week. This week I am getting ready for Addies party on Saturday...I can't believe she is turning "2" :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment