4 yr checkup and more....

Today Logan had his four year checkup (i know...a little late but what can I say). As usual he was off the charts in height...they remeasured him 3 times because they did not think they could have done it right. I know I am a horrible mom but I don't even remember what his height was...I need to go check all the paper work and see if they wrote it down for me. He weighed 43 lbs...he is definitely no small boy. He had to get 4 shots today and I always hate having to be there while he gets his shots. I told him all about them and all he could think about was the surprise he would get when he was done. He did very well and I was so proud of him but the first thing he said after he got them was lets go get my surprise...i asked if he wanted lunch and he said after the surprise. My mom watched Addie for me so that I could take Logan this morning and spend the day with him. We had fun at Target while he picked out his surprise which of course was between a Lightning Mcqueen car and a monster truck...i convinced him of the monster truck since we have a million Mcqueens. We then went and had lunch at Schlotzkys and he escorted me to Hobby Lobby so I could pick up some frames. We had fun spending time together and we don't get to do it a whole lot just the two of us. He is so precious. The kids went swimming at my parents this afternoon and Addie was just hamming it up....
They really do love each other :)
These are some beautiful blue eyes....










No comments: