Since I am really bad about writing things in Addies baby book I like to kind of put her milestones on my blog so that I can go back and see when she did what. She has been waving bye bye and clapping for about 2 to 3 months now. Addie has been saying "dadadada" for quite a while now and says "Mamama" just every now and then. I imagine "brother" will be next. She is finally eating her food (yes, even baby food) but still loves table food. She loves to eat strawberries, kiwi and avacados. Her top two teeth look like they are going to be popping through any day now!!! She really does not fuss when she is cutting teeth. Logan didnt either! I guess maybe they have a high pain tolerance. I hope so because I do not. Speaking of pain tolerance, Logan busted his lip open last night and we thought we needed to go to the emergency room for stitches but the bleeding stopped so we opted not to. I think he was more upset about the bleeding than the actual pain. After about 1 1/2 of screaming because he was bleeding we finally had some peace and quiet. This morning he had a nice fat lip to show for it!!!
Summer Fun
We have been spending a lot of time outside this week (even though it is hot and has rained just about everyday). The kids both love being outdoors. Here are some of our activities from this past week. Logan got some sidewalk paint from a friend for his birthday and here he is testing it out. Pretty Cool Logan!!!
Addie is enjoying driving Logan's car around!
Can you tell we like Lightning McQueen????
I absolutely love these eyes!!!!!
Having fun in his pool!! This was our 2nd attempt this week. Ava came over this week to swim and as soon as I got the pool out and water in it the rain came pouring down.
Snapped this picture of Wrigley, she is sweet as long as she isn't licking our barking.
We finally got to go to the neighborhood pool today for the first time this summer. We have wanted to make it over there but things have been so busy and it is hard with 2 kids. My mom came over today so we decided to take the kids on over. They had a blast. It is such a nice pool. I added some pictures at the end of the kid section of the pool. Neither of the kids wanted to leave. We found out the best time to go is right after it rains because no one is there :) We would love for any of our friends to come join us at the pool one day!






Sun Bathing Beauty



Since I am really bad about writing things in Addies baby book I like to kind of put her milestones on my blog so that I can go back and see when she did what. She has been waving bye bye and clapping for about 2 to 3 months now. Addie has been saying "dadadada" for quite a while now and says "Mamama" just every now and then. I imagine "brother" will be next. She is finally eating her food (yes, even baby food) but still loves table food. She loves to eat strawberries, kiwi and avacados. Her top two teeth look like they are going to be popping through any day now!!! She really does not fuss when she is cutting teeth. Logan didnt either! I guess maybe they have a high pain tolerance. I hope so because I do not. Speaking of pain tolerance, Logan busted his lip open last night and we thought we needed to go to the emergency room for stitches but the bleeding stopped so we opted not to. I think he was more upset about the bleeding than the actual pain. After about 1 1/2 of screaming because he was bleeding we finally had some peace and quiet. This morning he had a nice fat lip to show for it!!!
Since I am really bad about writing things in Addies baby book I like to kind of put her milestones on my blog so that I can go back and see when she did what. She has been waving bye bye and clapping for about 2 to 3 months now. Addie has been saying "dadadada" for quite a while now and says "Mamama" just every now and then. I imagine "brother" will be next. She is finally eating her food (yes, even baby food) but still loves table food. She loves to eat strawberries, kiwi and avacados. Her top two teeth look like they are going to be popping through any day now!!! She really does not fuss when she is cutting teeth. Logan didnt either! I guess maybe they have a high pain tolerance. I hope so because I do not. Speaking of pain tolerance, Logan busted his lip open last night and we thought we needed to go to the emergency room for stitches but the bleeding stopped so we opted not to. I think he was more upset about the bleeding than the actual pain. After about 1 1/2 of screaming because he was bleeding we finally had some peace and quiet. This morning he had a nice fat lip to show for it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment