Logan's 3rd Birthday Party

We celebrated Logans Birthday on Saturday and he had a Tractor party. He loves tractors!!! Sorry for so many pictures but I know Barb and Sean are going to want to see lots since they could not be there.



We let the kids decorate their own party hats with stickers, stamps and markers - this was a big hit!


Here is Emma Grace with her sunflower that she planted!








The girls really enjoyed playing in the dirt and planting the flowers more than the boys.







Logan and some of his best buddies Haley bug and Ava















Believe it or not the kids busted the pinata without the help of older kids or adults. I was pretty impressed.


























Katie and I were wiped out after the party so we decided to go lay down and relax and everyone else followed, needless to say no relaxing!!!
Logan loves his new skates. He is pretty darn good at it too.




I don't know that I have ever been so exhausted in my whole life after throwing 2 parties in one weekend. WOW. I even took a nap on Sunday which is unheard of from me. But we had a great time meeting all Katie's family this weekend and wish we could have visited with them with out so much going on.




No comments: