Happy Father's Day Ryan. You are such an amazing dad. I love the way you are so involved in our kids lives. You always help out even though you may be tired after a long day at work and I appreciate that more than you will ever know. You are an amazing dad to our kids and I know they will appreicate this one day so much. I fall in love with you all over again watching you sit and talk to Addie or play ball with Logan. Thank you for always being there for us!!!!!Happy Fathers Day
Happy Father's Day to our Daddies!!!! We love ya'll and thank you for being such a huge part of our lives! 
Happy Father's Day Ryan. You are such an amazing dad. I love the way you are so involved in our kids lives. You always help out even though you may be tired after a long day at work and I appreciate that more than you will ever know. You are an amazing dad to our kids and I know they will appreicate this one day so much. I fall in love with you all over again watching you sit and talk to Addie or play ball with Logan. Thank you for always being there for us!!!!!
Happy Father's Day Ryan. You are such an amazing dad. I love the way you are so involved in our kids lives. You always help out even though you may be tired after a long day at work and I appreciate that more than you will ever know. You are an amazing dad to our kids and I know they will appreicate this one day so much. I fall in love with you all over again watching you sit and talk to Addie or play ball with Logan. Thank you for always being there for us!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so glad you commented on my blog a while ago...I'm having fun watching your family...your kiddos are super cute and you seem like you are in love with being a mom! Thanks for letting me take a peak!
~Kristen from Arizona
Post a Comment