Last Saturday we went over to Gigi's and Grammys to Celebrate Grandma Jones' 91st birthday. I hope I am running like she is when I am 91! The kids had a good time dancing and playing. Addison loves to be underneath tables (even though she bumps her head a lot)

She stood all by herself!!!!! She is getting so big!
Silly Logan!
Daddy's Girl!

Happy 91st Birthday Grandma!

Yesterday Addison had her 9 month Checkup. She is a tiny little thing. She only weighed 15 lbs 8 oz (20 %) and I can't remember how long she was without looking it up but I know she was in the 70 %. She is long and skinny. Addison has always been ahead as far as what they should be doing at each appointment aka sitting at 5 1/2 months, crawling at 7 1/2 months, etc.... but the doctor asked me today if she was saying any words (Logan could say about 7 or 8 words by now) and she can not say a single word. She will make the sound dadadadadadadadada not refering to anything imparticular. I guess there is no need to talk when you have a brother he tells me what she always wants.

After the doctors appt we met up with some friends at the mall for lunch and carousel rides of course.
Logan is going to be in his Uncle Chads wedding in August and his friend Jacob gave him his tux that he wore last year in a few weddings. It fits pretty good but I think we may have to have it taken in on the waist in the pants and maybe the arms of the jacket. This picture is for you Uncle Chad. How do you think I look?????
So....we are potty training and Logan did not want to take of the suit but I was so afraid he would have an accident in the pants and so I let him keep the jacket, shirt, etc.. on and he needed to go potty so I couldn't resist this picture. And by his face you can tell he is so proud.


A little video of the kids. Addison LOVES music and LOVES to dance.

1 comment:

Jes said...

I love all of the pictures of the kiddos but by far my favorite is your lil turkey in his tux on the toilet! Great pic to show future prom dates and wife!