Logan seriously might think his birthday lasts about a week. We have been celebrating all weekend and all week. It doesn't help that Ryan's birthday is the day after and he thinks that we are still celebrating his birthday too. Here are some pictures of our celebrations and our week thus far.
Sunday Ryan went to the Yankees/Astros game and so the kids and I went with my dad, mom, grandpa and gradma to Outback for Fathers day. So before we got there someone told them it was Logan's birthday so they brought out a chocolate sundae and sang happy birthday too him.



Tuesday my parents took us to Cheesecake Factory to celebrate Lo's and Ryans birthday since they were going out of town. Again, more desert and singing!!!!

I love this face!

Sweet Ava and Logan. They are so excited to be going to Chuckee Cheese. We went Yesterday with some friends since it was Lo's birthday.

Ava, Haley and Lo doing some roller coaster ride.

I love their faces

Addie and I with baby Lizzie. Addie LOVES babies!

The kids did not play skee bally correctly. Oh Well!!!

Addie had fun too!

Lots of babies in car seats with us!. Do you think we took up enough room??

Last night we went out to eat with Kris for Logans and Ryans birthday at Brio. Afterwards Logan really really wanted to ride the boat so since it was his birthday we took a ride.



Ready for the boat ride!

Birthday Boys!



I think we are all partied out and sugared up!!!! I will take Ryan out tomorrow for his birthday. We need a break from the restaurants!
No comments:
Post a Comment