Ok there are a few of you that have not gotten to see the new house and asked to see some pictures. I don't have really good ones but this is all I have for now. We are so far from being done with decorating the house. I am starting to get the itch to paint now. Once our summer slows down (or after summer) I will get too that!!!

These are in no special order:

Kitchen Master Bath

Master Bedroom - only picture I have right now.
Entry way
Upstairs game room - this is all that is upstairs which is really nice.

Kitchen some more


Family Room

Kids Bath
Family Room Again
Entry Way from family room


Logan's Bedroom - Actually this is not what his bedroom looks like anymore because we got him bunk beds so i will have to take a new picture soon
Addie's Room - I still need to hang her chandelier


Dining Room


Sorry I don't have any pictures of the guest room I guess I will have to get some of those too.


No comments: