T-Ball Party

Logans T-ball is coming to an end and he has had so much fun. We actually have 2 more games left on Saturday. Our coach was FANTASTIC...I wish he would coach again but I don't think he is going to. I know a bunch of 4 year olds is a lot of work. The coach gave all the kids a trophy to give to their dads for helping out. We had a great group of dads helping out on the team.
Logan and his trophy
Here is Logan and one of his good buddies Blake from T-ball and school.
Logan is very proud of his trophy.
Except he thougt it was some sort of rocket or something.
I don't know why this is sideways..anyways...the boys then thought the trophys were swords...he is definitely on a team full of boys.
Here are some pictures of my sweet babies....they sure do love each other.












No comments: