Happy Halloween

We had a super busy Halloween. That morning we got up and took Donuts over to Granpa and Grammys so they could see us in our cute costumes. After a few hours there we went to Nonny and Papa's for some late lunch/early dinner and some pumpkin carving. Aunt Kristi, Uncle Charlie and Nathan all came over and then we all went to a fall festival at a local church. My kids had a blast...as they usually do. They never wanted to take off their costumes all day..made I made them in order to carve the pumpkin.
Logan insisted on being a dog. I tried to change his mind with no such luck.

So sweet.

He does not look happy but I promise...he chose the costume :)
Cleaning out the pumpkin with cousin Nathan.



Too cute...she loves her daddy.



Pretty sneaky....
We figured it was Halloween so why not start the day off with some sugar!



No comments: