Happy Thanksgiving!

We had such a great Thanksgiving and so much to be thankful for! I am definitely thankful for these 2 little turkeys... This little turkey looks like Cinderella with her apron on and a broom in her hand.
I am thankful that they love each other so very much.

No...this is not a real gun. It is a pellet gun though...I walk outside and this is what I see...Kyle teaching Logan how to shoot this thing.

Addie had so much fun outside playing football with all her cousins.
Thankful for my great big family...


This picture cracks me up. Kristi was wanting to get a family picture and the boys were being silly. I think this should be her picture for her Christmas card.
I am thankful that my brother and his wife Katie were able to spend a little time with us this Thanksgiving.

These are some crazy boys...


No comments: