Murphrees Visit
This past weekend the Murphrees (which I guess technically not all of them since Trent was out hunting) got to come visit us. We had not gotten to meet baby Cole yet and could not wait. He is so stinkin cute. I just love his cheeks and gummy smile. I got my baby fix while he was here for the weekend :)

I mean really, is he just not the cutest little thing?
We went out for pizza one night.
They got to see one of Logan's T-ball games and Ella was a great cheerleader.



After dinner Friday night Ryan took Logan to my cousins football game and Em and I took the girls and Cole home...when we got there we realized we had no house keys because we were in Emily's car. So we only had one plan besides Ryan coming home and that was to send the girls through the doggy door and try and tell them how to unlock the back door. You would think you could just stick your arm through but it is not quite that easy. So they go through and start playing around in the house and we are hollering at them through the door. Eventually we get Ella to move the chair to the door and she can't figure out how to unlock, so we try out Addie and sure enough that little stinker got it unlocked. I was glad at this moment that she could unlock doors but not so glad that she knows how to :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment