Last Game

It is so sad to see Logan's T-ball season come to an end. He has had so much fun. I am usually ready for things to be over with but I have to say...I really enjoyed T-ball this year. We had a great coach, great team and great parents. The kids had improved so much by the last game...each kid finally stayed in their position and you should have seen Logan wack those balls. I am so bummed I do not have any on video. Our video camera broke recently and I had planned to video his last game on small digital camera and forgot it :(
Ryan was gone all weekend deer hunting. The kids and I survived though. When Ryan got home on Saturday I told him the kids were all his on Sunday while my mom and I went to the Nutcracker Market for a little bit. I was exhausted after the weekend (and still recovering). I was in bed Sunday earlier than I have been in bed since I have had kids :)



No comments: