Painting...
Here is Lo last nigh asleep in his tent...had to throw this picture in becuase it was so sweet.
We have been wanting to start painting the house for a year and a half now and finally did it. Here is Addie's room....it is a little more pink than i would have liked. I think I might add some green stripes to make it not so PINK.
We also started the family room and then going to paint the dining, kitchen and breakfast the same color.
Logan REALLY wanted me to paint his room so bad today and I just can decide what color blue i want to paint it so I didn't get his yet. Well he kept going on and on was understanding that I was undecisive so I told him they were out of blue paint. Well Ryan and Logan went back to Home Depot to get some more pink paint and asked Ryan if they had any blue paint now and Ryan told him no not yet...he goes what about yellow...and Ryan goes no they don't have yellow either and then Logan goes fine I will just paint my room pink then....he wanted his painted so bad today...I felt awful...so his will be the next room painted for sure as soon as I can figure out what color I want.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment