Daddy Time and Pool Time

Thursday night we were going to meet up with some friend at the jazz festival at Market Street and it was packed so we walked over to the park to play some ball with daddy. Logan loves any time that he gets to spend with his daddy. I love this face but not sure what it is all about...

Today we celebrated Haley's 4th Birthday at her house for a swim party...they have a nice big pool and look where all the kids ended up....







My kids were not a big fan of the water(as you can see from the picture). I think Logan was just a little nervous and wanted me to go in with him and it was WAY TOO COLD for me! I am a baby. Addie cried also when I put her in. I guess it was too cold for her too.



















They love brushing their teeth.

When we got home from the swim party and getting my new phone (YAY!! I have one that works now) I noticed she was warm...she had been kinda clingy today but nothing new since she is ALWAY clingy...especially when there are lots of people around. I took her temp and it was 103.3 and called dr and they got me in right before they closed...at drs office temp was 104.8...did bloodwork..everything perfect...urinalysis...completely clean...no symptoms...throat looked good...ears looked good... so dr said to watch her really closely but tonight she has had sort of barking cough so I am wondering if it isn't croup. Obviously she will be sleeping with us and probably we won't get much sleep tonight. Pray for baby girl and that she recovers quickly! and that Lo does not catch whatever it is that she has.

No comments: