Campout

Today I put Logans tent up for him to play in and he got his sleeping bag and all his pillows, blankets, animals and everything else he sleeps with at night and had it all ready to sleep in tonight. He was so excited. Him and Addie had some fun playing in the tent for quite some time and it bought me some time to get things done :)


Addie is so sweet with her babies...This I know is missing a diaper. Addie was trying to change it...she even got her wipes and diapers out to take care of the baby.
What a good little mommy!
I am so much I need to get on video of Addie right now. She is really talking so much better (i blame her not talking on the paci :) since we have taken it away we have had so much improvement....well we have only taken it away during the day) She trys to sing her ABC's and many other songs and when you ask her where someone or something is she shrugs and says "i ya know". Kind of sounds chineese but hey she is talking nonetheless.

No comments: