We had a nice relaxing weekend FOR ONCE! Addie wasn't feeling to well so we stuck around the house most of the weekend. She finally has kicked the fever but you can still tell she does not feel well. Tomorrow is her speech and I am not really sure how it is going to go since she has been so clingy lately and it is going to be someone new. Yikes....lets pray that Addie will interact with her and adjust quickly. Today my parents came over for some yummy Papasitos fajitas...and then my mom and I took the kids to the pool. The guys came down to the pool but didn't stay for long. Logan had a blast but Addie is still not so sure about the water. Maybe by the end of the summer she will actually like it :)




Logan also helped me make a yummy butterfinger cake and he enjoyed liking the scraps the most!
Thanks to all the soldiers who have served and protected our country. I was trying to explain to Logan yesterday what memorial day was and that it was about honoring the men and women who are currently fighting, have fought and died for our country and or safety and he said like Jesus died for us. Oh so very true Logan. I love that he recognizes this and reminds me as well that we should be honoring Jesus the same way we honer our soldiers except for on such a greater scale....and on a daily basis.
No comments:
Post a Comment