A little bit of this and that....

We are finally back in the swing of things since being back from Disney....We had a blast...Kids had a blast...and everyone was beyond exhausted. Wake up at 8...go to bed at 11...and sleep somewhere in between in the middle of a ride! The kids are still talking about it and Logan has already said he is ready to go back.
I am going to try and catch you up on what has been going on since I haven't blogged in quite some time. My pictures on in backwards order.
Today Addie had her speech and this was her last visit by her teacher Mrs. Jessica since she took on a new job. Addie really took to Jessica well so we are going to be sad that we won't get to meet with her anymore. She was so sweet and Addie enjoyed all her playtime with her! We will be starting with a new teacher next time. I think Addie has made some progresss since we first started. She started out with only 5 or so words and I think we counted about 39 or so words she can say. Now we just need to work on her putting 2 words together. Addie loves wearing anyone's shoes...as I think I have mentioned before. Here she is sporting Logan's cowboy boots. She is such a cutie!
Addie and Logan's friends Raylan and Noah came over to play on Monday. Raylan and Addie are finally getting to where they are interacting and communicating a little more which is fun to watch them do. They are going to be the best of friends!

On Sunday for Mothers Day we went to my aunt and uncles country club for brunch and then over to their house to see my cousins new puppy. He was so tiny and cute. I want one now. I tried to make a trade and give him Wrigley for this little guy...they didn't think it was a fair trade :)
The kids had so much fun playing with him. I seriously thing the dog would probably get smushed with all the running feet at our house.

Here are my aunts and mom with their mother on Mothers Day. These are all some GREAT moms that I have to look up to.
Here I am with my sweet mom.
Saturday was Lizzie's first birthday. Addie and I had fun celebrating with her and visiting with friends.
We also had Aubreys 7th birthday on Saturday. The kids both had a great time running around playing outside, Happy Birthday Lizzie and Aubrey!
I love Addie's face in this picture with her little buddy Ashton.
Daddy and Addie at the park swinging. She sure loves her daddy.
Coming down the slide
I feel like I don't have any pictures of Logan on this blog hardly....he is too busy to take a picture of ...all I get are blurry action shots...i guess next time I will have to do a post just about Logan.
Friday night we had a wedding for a good friend (almost family) Lauren whom we have known forever. Her wedding was absolutely beautiful. Logan stayed with his Grandma because it was not something he would have enjoyed. Addie loved all the attention from her Nonny since he wasn't there and thought Lauren was a princess and was so excited.

The other day Logan and I made some chocolate chip cookies....he is such a good chef and always wants to help with whatever I am cooking.

Last week Ryan had a meeting at church one night and so did my dad so my mom and I met up to get ice cream at market street! The kids love going down there and running around.


Sorry so long but there was lots to catch up on...Hope all you mommys had a great mothers day and I am thankful for my family who made mine so special!

No comments: