We are so glad to have Ryan home after a few days of hunting this week. Here are some of the things we have done while he has been gone.
A very dirty Haley and Logan - after a walk to the park, playing outside and jumping on the trampoline they were covered in dirt from head to toe. I love the way Haley is looking at Logan like he is crazy or something!!!!
This girl has attitude. I still need to post a picture of one of her hissy fits (which are thrown anytime she does not get what she wants - which is pretty much all day long). It is so hilarious and now she throws herself on the floor, kicks her legs and just rolls all over the plays screaming. Oh you gotta love how dramatic girls are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just love Addie's shirt and her sassy picture! She's a cutie and getting so big.
Post a Comment