Bandaids and Bedtime

The other night I went to check on Logan in his bed as I always do before I go to bed. On my way in his room I see bandaid wrappers on the floor. I get to his bed and it is empty. I start thinking OH no what is he up to. I walk into the living room to find this.......(I was in the bath and Ry was watching tv in our room so we did not know he had gotten up - although this has become something he does on occasion). I kind of woke him up to go back to his room and I said "Logan why do you have bandaids all over your face" his response was "because I just do mom" Another cute story:
The other day I was standing in line to vote and was trying to keep Logan occupied by talking with him since it was about a 30 minute wait. He was asking me what we were doing and I told him voting for the president of the united states. I go on to ask him if he knows who the president is right now and he looks at me and says "mommy you are". I said well I think you dad would disagree. He would probably say I am the Vice President - I am ok with that.

No comments: