By the looks of these pictures from tonight you would never know that I have been dealing with 2 sick kiddos. Logan has had a cough for almost 2 weeks now and Addie has been running a fever since Friday (and waking up screaming several times for the past 2 nights). I wasn't too sure what was wrong with Addie and she seemed as if she was in pain so I took her to the doctor to make sure she didn't have an ear infection (or possibly an infection in her molar that is coming in). Dr. said we are all good and that it was probably just a viral infection by the look of the lab results and she told us if Logan's cough was not gone by Wednesday to start him on an antibiotic because there was a chance it could be turning into a sinus infection! Tonight everyone felt great though and the kids were dancing around in their Christmas pj's. Here are some fun pictures from the night.
Santa's Little Helpers
Like I said, we are so ready for Christmas. The kids (mainly Logan) wants to wear his Christmas pajamas every night now. Good thing we have more than 1 pair for them!!! Of course he wants Addie to match him.
By the looks of these pictures from tonight you would never know that I have been dealing with 2 sick kiddos. Logan has had a cough for almost 2 weeks now and Addie has been running a fever since Friday (and waking up screaming several times for the past 2 nights). I wasn't too sure what was wrong with Addie and she seemed as if she was in pain so I took her to the doctor to make sure she didn't have an ear infection (or possibly an infection in her molar that is coming in). Dr. said we are all good and that it was probably just a viral infection by the look of the lab results and she told us if Logan's cough was not gone by Wednesday to start him on an antibiotic because there was a chance it could be turning into a sinus infection! Tonight everyone felt great though and the kids were dancing around in their Christmas pj's. Here are some fun pictures from the night.
By the looks of these pictures from tonight you would never know that I have been dealing with 2 sick kiddos. Logan has had a cough for almost 2 weeks now and Addie has been running a fever since Friday (and waking up screaming several times for the past 2 nights). I wasn't too sure what was wrong with Addie and she seemed as if she was in pain so I took her to the doctor to make sure she didn't have an ear infection (or possibly an infection in her molar that is coming in). Dr. said we are all good and that it was probably just a viral infection by the look of the lab results and she told us if Logan's cough was not gone by Wednesday to start him on an antibiotic because there was a chance it could be turning into a sinus infection! Tonight everyone felt great though and the kids were dancing around in their Christmas pj's. Here are some fun pictures from the night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
very cute-where did u get the christmas p.j.'s? i need to get maddie some. also where do you make those cute card pictures from your last post? so cute!
I love your fireplace screen! where did you get it???
Post a Comment