My Sweet Logan

Logan has been quite a funny boy lately. Just now he asked me if I could watch Addie while he cleaned th house. If only it was this easy my life would be easy!!!!

The other day we were talking about Thanksgiving and I asked him if he knew what it was. I explained to him that he was very blessed and had a lot to be thankful for and that there were some boys and girls out there who did not have a house or food, etc. and he so sweetly goes "they can borrow our house, we eat food here and they can eat with us". Sweet boy.

Yesterday my aunt watched the kids for us so Ryan and I could go to a Rockets game. She asked Logan if he had a good time with her and he said "oh we aren't finished yet".

I am sure there are other sweet and funny things he says that I can't think of at the time. He never stops talking though. He is getting so big and talks to grown up. We really have to watch what we say though because he repeats EVERYTHING!!!!

No comments: