It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas

Our family LOVES Christmas and I especially love putting up Christmas decorations!!!! I spent a lot of last week doing this. I know it is a little early but who couldn't use a few extra weeks of Christmas. The kids and I put up all the trees and we even made a Christmas craft.

The kids always enjoy a little craft as long as it does not take long!!! There attention wanders quickly away.
Ryan was off a few days last week for some family time. We did a little Christmas shopping and of course couldn't go to the mall without taking Daddy on a carousel ride.


Our sweet little girl is getting so big. She is looking more and more like a little girl every day and not so much a baby anymore :(

We also made Sugar cookies this past week to decorate and Addie probably enjoyed them the most!










No comments: