Bedtime Story
I love bedtime. Not just because it means peace and quiet is just around the corner but I just love the whole bedtime routine. I love the smell of clean babies out of the bath and then sitting down to read our bedtime story together. Both my kids love to read so that makes me very happy that they will sit and let me read to them. Some nights Ryan does it and I love seeing him sit and read the kids a story but I love it when it is my turn too. Ryan took a picture of me reading the kids their bedtime story the other night and about this the time he took it Addie was beginning to get squirmy. If you haven't had a chance to hold Addison, she is the most wiggliest baby I have ever held. I chose a long book this night (Just in Case You Ever Wonder - great book if you haven't ever read it) so her time was up by about this point. Still think it is a sweet picture though.
Here is my silly boy. Lately he thinks it is pretty funny to put Addies Binky in his mouth. Not so funny to Addie though.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment