Happy Birthday to Savannah Grace, Raylan and Noah

Friday night we went to the Magnolia HS football game to watch Drew play football and Paige dance in the drill team. The kids had a blast. Logan kept asking to go play too. I am not sure if I am ready for him to play football yet:) Here is Addie cheering for the team. Gosh I just love this boy.
Addie couldn't take her eyes of the drill team. I was thinking about taking the kids to watch the Rockettes Christmas show this year beacuse it is coming to Houston (the weird thing is their christmas show is coming in January - i wish it was coming sooner because the show definitely gets you into the christmas spirit but I still love the show and I really want to see it). So Addies love for watching the dancers really makes me think she will like the Rockettes as well as Logan. They are so awesome to watch. I can't wait!!!!
I am pretty sure Paige is one of the blonde headed girls in this picture :) Good job girl. Ya'lls dance was awesome!
Logan also enjoyed watching the drill team and band!
Here is Drew kicking the ball. GO DREW!!

Okay so I had lots of birthday parties this weekend and I was trying to come up with a cute birthday present for the girls. Raylan was turning 1 and her mom said she needed some girly things. Well what is more girly than a tutu right? So I attempted to make my first tutus. I personally think they look really good. 1 is bigger than the other because it was for an older little girl. I paid a lot of money for Addie's tutu so I am seriously thinking about making these and selling them!


Savannah Grace turned 2. She is such a little cutie. We had fun at her hula party.
Here is Kat with all the babies. Why does she always have more than 1 in her arms? She is destined to have at least twins her next go round with all the practice she gets. Shawna and Addie
The Birthday Girl!!!! Happy Birthday Savannah Grace
Savannah and her Daddy



We also had Raylan and Noahs birthdays on Saturday. Raylan (who is 2 days older than Addie) turned 1. She is such a little princess. Here is the birthday girl and Addie.
Noah turned 3. What a big boy. Here is Noah and Raylan opening presents.
Look at these cute cakes. Especially the care bear one.
Raylan sure did like the cake! I can't wait for Addies turn. We actually have another party today but I started feeling bad last night and I ache all over so I am not sure that we will make it to the party today. I didn't even go to church this morning I was feeling so bad. My husband has been wonderful this weekend though. I have to brag on him. I didn't go to bed until almost 3:30 sat morning (because I was making the tutus - well i didnt decide to make them until the very last minute) so Ryan woke up with the kids Sat and today and fed them and got them dressed so I could sleep in, he went to all the birthday parties with me yesterday (and the galleria) and he also took the kids to church this morning with him so that I could rest. I must say he is such a great husband and Daddy!!!! Thanks Ryan. I am still not feeling better though. I hope I feel a little better tomorrow since Ryan is off. I want to hang out with him and the kids!!!



No comments: