So here I am right before I had Addie on Sept 1st last year. Boy was I glad to get her out for 2 reasons - 1. because we were so ready to meet her and 2. i was just so darn big and was tired of carrying that big belly around!!! She is just so precious and has been such a blessing to us this past year and can not wait to watch her continue to grow and celebrate many more birthdays!!! We love you Addison Claire and thank God for choosing us to be your parents.
A Look Back
Okay so this is a day late but we had a busy day yesterday. Addie had her 1st Birthday. I can not believe that she is already 1. My baby girl is growing so fast. As I did for Logan, I had to post some pictures from last year when she was born. It is so amazing how much they change in one year. On her birthday Addie took 5 steps. YEAH! she was so proud of herself. She has taken a few today as well. I don't think it will be long. She is also getting 2 more teeth. This will make 7 teeth.
So here I am right before I had Addie on Sept 1st last year. Boy was I glad to get her out for 2 reasons - 1. because we were so ready to meet her and 2. i was just so darn big and was tired of carrying that big belly around!!! She is just so precious and has been such a blessing to us this past year and can not wait to watch her continue to grow and celebrate many more birthdays!!! We love you Addison Claire and thank God for choosing us to be your parents.


So here I am right before I had Addie on Sept 1st last year. Boy was I glad to get her out for 2 reasons - 1. because we were so ready to meet her and 2. i was just so darn big and was tired of carrying that big belly around!!! She is just so precious and has been such a blessing to us this past year and can not wait to watch her continue to grow and celebrate many more birthdays!!! We love you Addison Claire and thank God for choosing us to be your parents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment