Here is Addie the day before the hurricane at my parents. I love her hair in this picture.
Ike Pictures
Okay finally some pictures. Still no electricity. We went to San Antonio for the weekend because we were tired of staying with people. We had our fingers crossed that our electricity would be back on when we got home today but no luck. We are back at my parents because they now have electricity. Here are some pictures before and after the hurricane.
Here is Addie the day before the hurricane at my parents. I love her hair in this picture.
Since we haven't gotten to have her party yet we let her sport her birthday hat. She absolutely loves wearing it. Looks like it might be October before she gets her first birthday party since we have no electricity and it isn't looking good for us. We did have a mini party while we were staying with my grandparents last week. I will post pictures of that and our San Antonio trip later.
Nonny and Logan getting ready for the hurricane
Addie asleep in her hurricane bed. We all slept in my moms closet.
Here is Addie the day before the hurricane at my parents. I love her hair in this picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment