Happy Birthday Addie!

Since we won't be able to have Addie's party for a few weeks (too many other parties going on) some of our friends wanted to celebrate with us on her birthday. I couldn't really think of a whole lot that a 1 year old could do so we just decided on Chucke E. Cheese since the older kids of course love the place. Addie enjoyed the pizza as usual (and I am pretty sure "pizza" was her first word). I don't know if I should admit that or not but it is the only thing I have ever heard her say besides "dadadadada" and "mamamamama". She ate 1 1/2 slices of pizza and we also got her a cake to eat. I don't know if anyone has ever had the cakes at Chucke E. Cheese or not but they are so yummy. I actually had made a cake but it did not turn out so well so instead we got to get a yummy Chucke E. Cheese cake!!! Again, Addie loves sweets as you will see from the pictures!!!
Haley was posing for the snapshot at chucke e. cheese and i thought this was cute
Lizzie just looks so pathetic :(

We could not keep the kids fingers out of the cake. Addie included.
Happy 1st Birthday baby girl!





Thanks girls for helping us celebrate. I know Addie had a great time!!!!!





No comments: