Little Princess

The other day I was showing Addie's tutu to someone and so I put it on her to show them. Addie Loved it. She is just so prissy and I absolutely love it. I hope she stays this way and loves to be in dresses all the time :). Here she is showing off her teeth. One of her teeth finally cut through at the top and the other is trying to make its way out. She found this box and had a blast playing in it for about 30 minutes. Who needs toys???? She loves to clap for herself when she stands up and wants everyone else to clap too!


On a daily basis Addie empties her basket full of diapers and usually she will carry one around in her mouth. She is actually pretty smart. When she wants to get something to the other room she just sticks it in her mouth and carries it where she wants it.






I think I am going to have her 1 year pictures taken in the tutu and her bloomers with her name on them. I can not believe she will be a year in 1 MONTH!!!! She is still my little baby.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Sydney has those same shorts - Yay for Target! She looks so much like Logan, and looks absolutely adorable in her tutu!