Circus

We took the kids to the circus Wednesday night for Ava's actual birthday!!! To say they had fun would be an understatement! We had dinner at one of mine and the kids favorites in Houston, Cleburne Cafateria. The kids always eat really good here. Here they are during dinner. We got to the cirucs a little early so that we could go see the animals and watch the pre-show. Apparently everyone else did too because it was packed.

Logan and Ava are so excited to be at the circus.
Logan actually had his picture taken with a clown.
Watching the pre-show.
Here is Logan being a TIGER!! ROAR!

Addie and her clown hat that came with our $12 cotton candy. Yeah thats right $12 for Cotton Candy. Crazy I know but I thought every child should have cotton candy at the circus right?? So we got it and my kids didn't even like it. Ryan and I were not going to let it go to waste so we ate it without the help of the kids.







Logan with his Bello hat on!
Being Silly!


We had such a good time and Logan is still talking about the circus. We had awesome floor seats. Logans favorite parts were any with the animals involved. He LOVED the tigers and the elephants oh and the dogs of course. Mine and Ryans was the human canonball. Those people fly out of there going 65 miles an hour. INCREDIBLE!! It was fun to get to be a kid again. I am kind of wondering though if it is cruel the way they treat the animals. I had never thought about it until someone brought it up to me. I don't know how I feel about it exactly. They don't actually do anything harmful to the animals at the show but you wonder what goes on while they teach them to do all the tricks behind the scenes???

No comments: