Passing Time

We tried to keep ourselves busy while Ryan was gone. We met Logans buddy Tyler at the mall one day. They have so much fun together!!!!
The kids love the book Brown Bear, Brown Bear. We also like the Polar Bear and Panda Bear book too but we did not have the newest book Baby Bear, Baby Bear. The other day I was at Kohls and picked up the book for the kids and Addie LOVES stuffed animals so I got the bear to go with the book. The kids LOVE it. We always love having new books to read.


Here is Logan watching his Aunt Pam alter his tux for Uncle Chads wedding. He is very interested in sewing as you can see.

We stayed with my parents a few more days while Ryan was gone. One morning we woke up and went to the pier to feed the ducks. Here is Logan looking for ducks in his pj's!!!

This is Logans little town. He places it somewhere different every day. Here it was on my kitchen table. He tells me the cars are having a "Wheels party - wheels only".

Here he has moved it to my bedroom. Then the next day it was the coffee table.



Oh this was cute - We have been talking about walking down the aisle at Uncle Chads wedding so the other day I was at Target and something brought up the wedding and I asked Logan what he was going to do and he said "walk down the hill" - close enough I guess. Then I told him he was going to have to carry a pillow down the aisle (and if you know Logan he gets very attached to things and one of these things is his red pillow that he sleeps with at night - we take it everywhere) and he said sure I can walk with my red pillow. I don't think that is what the bride has in mind!!!!

No comments: