Happy 3rd Birthday Ava

Friday night I needed a major break from the kids. I love them and all but it was just one of those days. Grandma was available so Ryan and I got to go out. It was long overdue!!!!
Saturday some friends, Jenny and Drew came to stay the night. We always enjoy having them at our house and so do the kids (I think the kids think they come to visit them not us). These are just some pictures from our weekend!!!


Jenny, Drew and Addie
She is just too darn sweet. She loves to hug her snuggy as she sleeps!!
Logan is SO VERY EXCITED to be at Ava's Birthday Party!

He is even more excited to ride a horse!!!!!
Ava had a pony party and they had ponies for the kids to ride on. Here are the kids waiting so patiently to ride the ponies.



Addie absolutely LOVES cake!!!!




We had so much fun at your birthday party Ava!!!!!! Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day!!!!

No comments: