Kuddos to Babies R Us
For those of you that have gone BPA Free, Babies R Us is replacing any bottles or sippy cups that have BPA in them for ones that do not. You can read more about it and in better detail on a friend of mine Jesica's blog. I have already taken my avent bottles and traded them in and a few sippy cups that I had that had BPA in them. I think I took 17 bottles in and 4 sippy cups and I got 15 new bottles and 4 new sippy cups. Obviously we are almost off our bottles and I have already gotten new ones but I hated to just waste this opportunity so I now have lots of bottles (maybe for next time). I am so thrilled that Babies R Us is now doing this. This makes we want to support them even more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment