5th Anniversary
Happy 5th Anniversary Ryan!!!! Yesterday was our anniversary (and yes, my husband is gone but on his behalf I gave him permission)!!!! :) That was part of the reason for our getaway last weekend. I knew he really wanted to make this trip and I was happy for him to go. Of course I still miss him like crazy but I am happy he is having a great time. I will let him update you on his trip when he returns home. I tried to make this slideshow last night but fell asleep doing so. It is just a few of the pictures I had on my computer from the 2 of us throughout the past couple of years. It has been an amazing 5 years with an amazing husband!!!!! I love you Ry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Love all the pictures! Happy Anniversary! Jason wants to know about the trip- any info would be great...was it a prepared tour thing? Hope he gets back soon!
Post a Comment