So glad it is Friday...seems to have been a long week. I have tried to get lots done and have accomplished some things but I have this darn foot that still holds me back a little. It is much better but when I am up on it for long periods of time I feel it. So we took it easy today because I was on it way too much yesterday running errands and yesterday evening it was swelling up again. I will be glad when it is back to normal. Here are my sweet kiddos having a snack and Wrigley waiting patiently for them to drop something.

We went out to dinner with my mom tonight and then walked around Market Street for a little while. My mom watched the kids for a bit while we ran over to Toys R Us to pick up some Christmas gifts (yes...I just said Christmas gifts) and I only have 2 things left to get for the kids...for once I am on top of things!
Logan has his first T-ball game in the morning so look forward to seeing pictures of my little baseball pro!
No comments:
Post a Comment