I love this pic. Logan was being so sweet to his sister reading her a book.
The Past Weekend
We had a busy weekend from. Friday night we met up with my mom and dad and my aunt kristi and cousin nathan and all went to Incredible Pizza for food and games. Saturday was Logan's T-ball game and then we met some friends for a picnic at the park since it was such a beautiful day outside. Sunday I had a baby shower for a sweet friend and then bible study. I am not sure we spent any time at home besides sleeping. Here are some pics.
I love this pic. Logan was being so sweet to his sister reading her a book.
Logan had a good game...I could'nt see a whole lot of it because the sun was blaring in my eyes the whole time.
I love this pic. Logan was being so sweet to his sister reading her a book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment