So far this week we have gotten to spend lots of time with our friends...Yesterday we met our friends Shawna and Austin at Safari Stop and got to meet their newest addition Avery. She was just precious and so tiny. I did not get any pictures of her sad to say :( But take my word for it...she was cute. The kids had fun of course...on the way home our conversation in the car went like this
Logan: Mommy I had so much fun at Safari Stop
Addie: I had fun at Target
We had gone to Target before Safari Stop...Addie loves loves loves to go. She is just like her momma. Neither one of us and drive past a Target and not get the urge to stop :)

She is learning to text at an early age...

We had our friends Angela, Raylan and Noah over to play after Logan got out of school today. All the kids wanted to go outside but first Addie had to dress up as Tinkerbell...if you notice...she is wearing big girl panties...don't get me wrong...we are SO not potty trained. I have been working on her on and of (i know i should be doing it consistently but it is so hard) and she just wasnt getting it. So yesterday morning she told me to take her diaper off and I thought she just needed it changed and then she said she was going potty. I was on the phone and kind of just blew it off because she just likes to go sit on it. Later on that morning she said "i go potty" and walked over there and sure enough she had pottied on her potty chair (and I think these are so disgusting because I hate cleaning them out - Logan never used it) but I was so proud of her. Especially since we would sit on the potty for 45 minutes and got nothing...she would just say "it isn't working". Logan gets so proud of her when she goes though...it is so cute. I still think we have a ways to go...but I am so ready...especially since she loves to take her clothes and diaper off all the time.

No comments: