Oil Ranch

Friday we went with our friends Kristy and Tyler to the Oil Ranch. The kids always love going out here and I actually don't mind it myself. The weather was absolutely perfect. I really wanted a pumpkin patch shot with my two kids but Addie is not one to cooperate in front of the camera. The minute she sees it she turns her head. I have to be quick.

Tyler loves trains and was so excited about the train ride. Addie and Logan both enjoyed the ride too.

Going on a hayride to feed the cows. My kids thought this was the best thing in the world. I am not too sure Tyler felt the same way.












The kids get to take a pumpkin home with them. Here is Addie loading hers in the stroller to go home. We had so much fun and can't wait to come back again next year.

No comments: