Today we met Robyn and the kids for lunch at Chick fil A and some playtime at Safari Stop.
Here is sweet Calleigh Paige And of course sweet Addison Claire with a little attitude

Robyn and I were chatting away while the boys ran around in the play area and Addie was just roaming around at the bottom when all of a sudden we look up and she somehow got up inside and was so stinkin proud of herself. She played up there for quite a while and then got a little upset when she could not find her way down.
Robyn went in to help Addie come out. Here they are coming down the slide.
Logan had so much fun hangin with his buddy Tyler!
Since I decided to go with a Recaro over a Britax...I found a really good deal on a 2nd one and we got it in the mail today. So I was so excited to have both the new carseats for the kids.
These kiddos sure love their daddy!

1 comment:

Dacia said...

oh my those car seats sure look comfy! makes me tired just looking at addie sleeping all cozy in it! :-)