Ryan took the day off today so that he could watch the kids (which was LONG overdue) while I went over to my aunts and did some sewing with her. I have needed a few baby gifts so here are our cute little gift sets that we made. I need to just tie them up with a ribbon now.

1. A snuggie blanket
2. A bib
3. A burb cloth
4. A pacifier clip

I am pretty impressed with what we did. We made several of these because I need several baby gifts. Anyways just had to share since I think that we did a pretty good job. OH and we are making Addie a dress that is going to be ADORABLE. Hopefully it will be done soon and I can then post a picture of it.
2 comments:
umm.. could you make some of those for me??? how cute!
Ummm... I sure could. Are you having a baby and maybe need these things??
Post a Comment